Republican Roman progress shot

I took a picture of my progress so far.

Three Republican Roman legions and an allied, or enemy, Samnite contingent.

I started painting on may 16th, so in just over 8 weeks I have painted and based 1364 infantry, 126 cavalry and 12 generals, just over 1500 miniatures :).

A direct link to a larger picture


Oslo, Norway

One Comment:

  1. That is very impressive amount in 8 weeks. Looks like proper army.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.