With the Screamers of Tzeentch completed I grabbed Daemon Prince of Nurgle, this is how it looked before I started painting. Its the old metal daemon prince with wings and a bit of greenstuff added. I think I will keep the general idea of the paint scheme, the wings will probably be an issue since the paint keeps rubbing off, but lets see what a couple of coats of gloss varnish will do.
Just because I could, I started with some Screamers of Tzeentch, I have no idea if they are any good or not, I guess I will find out.
I dont have any before pictures of these but after some TLC from my airbrush and a bit of brushwork I have a WIP picture.
I am basically aiming for a decent table top at this point, I have a lot of models to paint so anything else would take forever.
A WiP shot of the 1st Musketeer Battalion, 1st West Prussian Infantry Regiment. Need to finish the basing and touch up some minor things in the front ranks of each base as well as highlight the metal on the muskets. The figures are from Calpe Miniatures and they were a joy to paint.
These miniatures have been finished since Sunday evening but rain and high humidity made varnishing impossible until this morning.
Its now mostly done except finishing the basing and giving the standard bearer his flag, I might get that done tomorrow, if not I wont get it done before after the weekend since I am going to Switzerland on Thursday morning.